MAX TWINTIER® Rebar Tier
Bird Stairs is now the exclusive distributor of the MAX TWINTIER® Rebar Tier in our region. Every customer who tries this product acknowledges the cost and time savings.
Steve Hart, Outside Sales, Industrial Products, Nova Scotia, met with trades people who are now using this product.
The site crews love this product because they know it will make their jobs safer and reduce repetitive moment injuries. The fact that it’s more efficient is why the companies love this tool.
MAX TWINTIER® BENEFITS:
- The TWINTIER® RB441T is the fastest solution on the market for tying #3 x #3 to #7 on #7 rebar combinations.
- TWINTIER® technology allows the RB441T to tie 5,000 ties per charge, while delivering just the right amount of wire for greater productivity and cost savings.
- Compared to hand tying this tool can reduce the risk of musculoskeletal injuries.
- The TwinTier’s “Wire Bending Mechanism” (Patent Pending) produces a shorter tie height which requires less concrete to cover a wire tie.
- A slim arm fits easily into tight spaces.
- An enclosed magazine protects tie wire and internal mechanisms from debris, providing greater durability.
- Compared to conventional rebar tying solutions the TwinTier’s Wire Pull Back Mechanism dispenses the precise amount of wire needed to form a tie, reducing wire usage and cutting production cost.
- Precast Plants
- Road and Bridge
- Retaining Walls
- In-floor Heat Pipe
- Swimming Pools